- Sunday, May 3, 2020 6:00 PM - Tuesday, May 12, 2020 7:00 PM CDT
The Kingdom of God is like…
Yeshua (Jesus) frequently began his teachings with this simple phrase. One of His key missions was revealing the Kingdom of God to His listeners and bringing the reality of heaven down to earth. But "Kingdom" is often a challenge to grasp, and even more difficult to apply practically.
Perhaps you’ve found yourself asking questions such as:
- Why was Jesus' primary message about a "Kingdom" and not religion?
- Why is "Israel" important"?
- What does the Kingdom have to do with the "marketplace"?
- If I am not in full-time ministry, does my "work" even matter?
- What is the "church" that Jesus taught about in Matthew 16?
- Am I reading my Bible in its proper "context"?
If you have asked yourself some or all of these questions, then this study tour is for you! The Kingdom Encounter is a one-of-a-kind experience crafted for business and marketplace leaders. This special, on-site and in-depth study tour focuses on encouraging and equipping those who are called by God to be redemptive leaders in every sphere of society.
From the southern wilderness cities to the lush shores of the Galilee, join us as we explore the ancient paths of our faith, discovering Kingdom principles and applications, personally and professionally. You’ll also meet local believers and leaders – and learn what it means to be follower of the Messiah in a country like Israel.
Join us as we encounter the Land, engage the People and experience the life-changing Word!
View Tour Brochure
- Tour begins on May 3 in the evening and concludes the evening of May 12. When booking airfare, you should plan to arrive on May 3, which may require a May 2 departure depending on your city of origin. Return flights should be booked for late (10:30pm or later) flights on May 12.
- Cost does not include airfare or travel insurance. An additional tip for our tour guide will be collected at the end of the trip and is at the discretion of each participant.
- Balance due March 1, 2020.
- Please review all additional details included on the FAQ sheet. Registration is an acknowledgment of all terms.